Mortgage Customer Service and Sales Agent
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Come meet our hiring manager in person
Visit us on Wednesday May 9th from 10am to 2pm!
Click Apply Now for location address
ERC is a rapidly growing, industry leading business process outsourcing organization and we are looking for the right candidates to join our world class team.
As an employee centric organization, ERC demonstrates every day that our associates are our most important resource.
Fill out our quick and easy online application and take the first step towards an exciting career with ERC.
ERC is seeking Mortgage Customer Service and Sales Agents for it's Jacksonville Florida location.
In this position you will be responsible for handling inbound customer service and sales inquiries for our mortgage servicing contact center as well as maintaining a positive approach to customer and peer interaction. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated.
In this position you will be responsible for handling inbound customer service and sales inquiries for our mortgage servicing contact center as well as maintaining a positive approach to customer and peer interaction.
Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated.
This is a fast-paced position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, implement solutions to problems, and serve clients with hard work and dedication.
Having fun and interacting with different level of the team is part of the job and hard work pays off with recognition, bonus and contest incentives.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer’s home mortgage questions or concerns in professional & timely manner
• Serve as the human voice and personality in delivery quality customer service with each and every client interaction
• Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals
• Follow proven cross-sell techniques to uncover customer needs across all products and services, present a customized recommendation, and overcome objections
• Able to multitask through multiple systems while interacting with customers
• Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and comply with the requirements
• Qualified candidates must be willing to learn new products, processes and technology.
• Candidates should be positive, driven and confident individuals that represent the company and its clients professionally at all times.
• Ability to manage multiple computer programs, actively listen, converse with customers while typing and updating accounts
• Experience in sales or call center role is required.
• Intermediate PC proficiency
• Have a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused approach
• Great communication and telephone skills required.
• High school diploma/GED
• Must be available to work between 7:00 AM-11:00 PM
• All qualified applicants will be required to submit a criminal background check.
• Competitive Base Pay
• Monthly Bonus Potential
• Full Benefits (Health, Vision and Dental)
• Contest Incentives
• Recognition Programs
• Fun Work Atmosphere
• Paid Time-Off
• Paid Holiday’s
• Paid Training
• Advancement Opportunities
• Monthly Center Events
• Positive Team Environment
• IRA Plan
Join our incredible team today by clicking the apply button and completing our short application.